Click the links below to view the PDF format of these documents
- July 31, 1963: Letter from Joe Sobek promoting his game to Smith Schippers
- February 15, 1971: A series of letters between racquetball and handball players
- January 29, 1972: Flyer of Handball vs. Racquetball match in Memphis, TN
- December 31, 1972: Financial statements for the IRA: You can see the beginning financial situation of the first governing body of racquetball. It reveals substantial revenue from ball royalties. There was no revenue from tournaments, instead it was an expense. Today, majority of the USAR’s revenue comes from tournaments. Rule Book sales were high because the rules had just been revised.
- August 12, 1974: Letter from Steve Strandemo to Randy Stafford